Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

EPISODE 65.5

First one for 2014!
Can you believe I started this blog over 3 years ago...? I can't...


So had you played either of these before? They're fairly obscure. Here are the ratings...



In the video I mentioned an interview with a couple of guys who worked on Maui Mallard. It was on 1up.com, which sadly has closed down, but the interview is still online.

I hope you had a happy new year. I've been finishing unfinished games left-right-and-centre lately. Rayman Legends (fantastic), Mario 3D World (brilliant), Mario & Luigi: Dream Team (very good, but a smidge too long, and I wasn't happy with the almost-game-breaking bugs with the 3DS's accelorometer), Ratchet & Clank: Nexus (quite good, but it's short, and certainly not top-form for the series) and Batman: Arkham Origins. (decent, but nowhere near as good or original as the first two games)

I'm just about to go away on holiday for a week, so I'll likely have time to catch up on a few more handheld games that have fallen by the wayside. My pile of shame is pretty... well, shameful.

Stay cool everyone. See you soon. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment