Total Pageviews

Friday, December 17, 2010

Getting Closer...

Over half-way through December now, and I'm starting to get psyched for the year ahead. I'm going to try and finish as many "modern" games as I can before the end of the year. I (finally!) polished off Half-Life 2 and now I'm working through Batman: Arkham Asylum... and it's pretty cool, actually.

I was admittedly stoked to hear that the PS3 version of Final Fantasy XIV had been delayed indefinitely while a brand new team cleans up the mess that was left by the original creators. Not only does that mean it will be a much better game by the time I finally buy it, but it gives me more time for retro gaming in 2011. w00t!   :-D

I just updated THE LIST with four games that I hadn't remembered to put on: Mickey Mouse: Castle of Illusion and World of Illusion, ToeJam & Earl and Prince of Persia, in which I'll be playing through the Super NES version. (which I believe was the best one)

No comments:

Post a Comment