Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 24, 2011

EPISODE 28

Lotsa games this week. How I play them all and maintain a full-time job, I'll never know. <_<



Here's the interview with James Higgins from Ocean that I referred to in the video. (It's a big picture, click it to view full-size)


And here's the results for this week's games:

 




ActRaiser definitely rates up there with Blaster Master and Faxanadu as excellent games that I've only discovered this year during my massive game-a-thon. Really enjoyed it. With the realisation that the year is more than half-over and I'm not half-way through my list yet, it's not looking very likely that I will actually play everything this year. (sigh) Oh well, I'll keep on keeping on. Hope you're enjoying reliving all these old games as much as I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment