Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 11, 2011

EPISODE 34

First of all, R.I.P. ScrewAttack. They changed the entire website and completely removed user-created videos. Which SUCKS. Hopefully the folks who used to watch the show over on that website find their way here instead.

Anyway, welcome one-and-all to the special party episode!



I did mention that there would be cake... The cake was a lie, I'm sorry.




I learned something today. THQ stands for "Toy Headquarters." Huh. What kid would want toys as crap as the games that THQ used to make? Admittedly, The Lawnmower Man was surprisingly decent for a THQ production.

Hopefully the next episode won't be too far away... especially with Xenoblade now having entered my life... Catch ya!

2 comments:

  1. can you add 'solar jetman' to your list? im curious to see your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure! I've never heard of it before, but I'll look it up. Once the final N.E.S. game has been played (Wario's Woods) I'll put an appeal up for any other games that I might have missed. I'll make Solar Jetman the first one. :-)

    ReplyDelete