Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

EPISODE 20.5

What a crazy time of year it is!! I'm so glad I'm headed for Easy Street now for the next few weeks, December has just been NUTS! But amongst all of the crazy business I did manage to play through 5 retro games and make a video about them. Enjoy!


So what do you think? Any memories of these games to share?






You know, I wouldn't have thought that anyone would still be interested in this blog anymore... After all, in a few days we'll be able to say that 2011 is "two years ago!" Add to that the fact that I'm not updating anywhere NEAR the rate I was when I was doing the main series. But numbers don't lie; I took a screenshot of 45,000 hits at the end of November, and look at the counter now! So, HI TO YOU!! Hope you're still enjoying my "little" trip down memory lane!

All the world's blessings on you for 2013. May it be a challenging, rewarding and enjoyable year!!

1 comment:

  1. i have just subscribed you please JOIN to my website http://the-grand-gamer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete