Total Pageviews

Friday, February 1, 2013

AMAZING!!

Caught a plane up to Sydney last night & just saw the SSO perform the "Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses" concert at the Opera House!

It was brilliant! I was expecting them to pretty much play the CD tracks live, but that wasn't the case at all; there were a few very pleasant surprises!

The audience went crazy for it. There were some brilliant cosplays (my favourite being the demented king & Zelda out of the CD-i games) and it was a Street Pass bonanza!!

I've had a couple of people asking me when the next vid will be posted... Eh... It's coming. It certainly won't be in the next week, but I'll try and make an effort to get my butt into gear in the near future! Party on dudes, I'm off to see some of the Sydney sights!



No comments:

Post a Comment