Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 29, 2011

EPISODE 46

First of all, I'd like to say a massive "Happy New Year" and an even bigger "Thank You" to the people who've joined me on my year of retro gaming. It's not over yet, but this is the final update for this year, so it's time to reflect... But first, the new episode. This is (thankfully) the last time I'll have to play 4 games at once, and (sorry) the longest episode I've made all year. Enjoy! ^_^


So here's the games and how they fared this week.





Apologies to Kombat fans. Just my opinion, you can have yours as well.

Now here's a few stats...
I have played 133 retro games this year.
73 stood the test of time.
45 sat the test of time.
15 fell the test of time.
So it looks like for the most part, it's been a good year! :-)

 I'm very happy to be playing Secret of Mana over the summer holidays, since it was over summer that I played it the first time. What a great summer that was! Let me know if you're keen to play it as well over the next week or two. We can exchange notes.

See you next year, gamers! Stay safe! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment