Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 10, 2011

SORRY FOR THE DELAY...

Yo.

Working on the new episode now. Should be up in a couple of days. Sorry it's taken so long. I've been a bit... distracted... by a sword... that's skyward...

My original idea for this year was that I would play nothing but retro games; that anything beyond 16-bit would go on the back-burner until 2012... Yeah, that didn't really happen. Among the games I've played (and mostly finished) this year...

* Heavy Rain
* Portal 2
* Dragon Quest V DS
* Kirby's Epic Yarn
* Batman: Arkham City
* Legend of Zelda - Ocarina of Time 3D
* Starfox 643D
* Xenoblade Chronicles
 (25 hours in, put on haitus until I can give it my undivided attention)
* Super Mario 3D Land
* Mario Kart 7

And, most certainly, Skyward Sword will be added to that list before the year's out.
Retro indeed! Bah!

No comments:

Post a Comment