Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 18, 2011

EPISODE 44

Wow, what an awesome game. Super Metroid's still amazing.




Well, that's the end of Metroid for this year. Hope that was a fitting enough tribute to one of the greatest games in history!

Apologies if you're a big Shadowrun fan and you think I shortchanged it. If I was playing it at the start of the year, I probably would have held on for longer. Problem is, we're in the second half of December now and I'd reeeeeally like to play as many of these games as I can get through before the new year. 

Did anyone else get the 3DS Ambassador GBA games? Very nice collection. I already own most of them in cartridge format anyway, but it's nice to have them ready-to-go on the 3DS. I'm sure they'll come in handy during my overseas holiday next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment