Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 4, 2012

EPISODE 54

First, a couple of updates.
I've been spending far too much time over the past week trying to successfully upload my videos to GameTrailers. For some reason, their uploader doesn't like my videos and squishes them up so the aspect ratio's all wrong. At any rate, I got a few thousand hits on Episodes 1-4 (crazy!) and... hehe, people don't seem to like 'em. I'm averaging about 3 or 4 out of 10 for each of the videos. But y'know, I don't think they're that great either. My writing and editing for these things has come a long way in the past year. I THINK I've found a way to upload properly, but I basically have to RIP the video from YouTube, re-render it, then UPLOAD it on to GameTrailers. I did that with Episode 5, and it worked fine except after all of that transferring the audio doesn't sound that great. (sigh) Can't win.

Meanwhile, I've been playing Uncharted 3 on my swanky new 3D television. And wow! Just... wow! I've been a fairly tepid advocate for 3D movies (there are a few definite winners, like Avatar) but if the future looks as good as Uncharted, I'm pretty excited to be a 3D gamer. The added depth (no pun intended) that you get with that extra dimension is awesome. Don't think I'll be playing it in good ol' fashioned 2D anytime soon!

So. On to Episode 54.




Any memories of either of these games to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment